Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just another day


Strangely, Somehow, someway, the talk managed to brighten up my day. Or maybe laughing too much at the teacher's wide grin and the name-calling made me forget all the bad things that happened. Who wants to bet that jacket is gonna be kept at home? :P



Just a few things I'd love to achieve this year:

1) Squeeze some time to play the piano every two days! (sacrifice com time)

2) Improve on my currently lousy sketching skills

3) Don't let people tell me I can't do it! (first of all I'll have to put in effort, of course!)

4) Try to love my subjects so I'd be willing to work hard (art & geog check. Econs...maybe soon. Maths...never. D:)

5) Sleep early! (getting there soon ;D)

6) Be my old self. Stop being insensitive & self-centered :/



that's all for now, those would be great enough =)




Felt better after CT period, Idk why. (Eunice Olsen's talk) & having a smile on your face really does change things.

Screw the afternoon and things I do not wish to talk about, its funny how the world's such a complicated place sometimes. I miss the past.

Guess I've learnt to not care so much about some things in life; some stuff just ain't worth your time.



Burning like a candle.

No comments: